The fire is the main comfort of camp, whether in summer or winter. – Henry David Thoreau
Exciting news, camping lovers! Wow Factor recently purchased twelve Red Belly HotSpot Chairs – ultra-light, supportive and suitable even for freezing cold days – to add more fun to your water activities during your houseboat holiday.
Ultra-light, supportive and suitable even for freezing cold days – the Red-Belly HotSpot Chair from Oztent provides warmth and comfort without the weight of a traditional camp chair.
This chair has a magnesium alloy frame which only weighs 3.7kg, but has a 200kg weight rating. The seat is fully padded for your comfort and is made from 600D diamond polyester with lumbar support that can be adjusted. This chair has four has insulated pockets that can hold up to 4 HotSpot pouches, and you get 2 HotSpot pouches included that once activated, will help keep you toasty warm while you relax.
Lightweight and with features to keep you nice and cosy on a chilly day out in the field – the Red Belly HotSpot Chair from Oztent is a luxurious option for weight-conscious campers.
- Weighs only 3.7kg
- Lumbar support for your back
- Massive 200kg weight rating
- Mesh pocket on one side, cup holder on other
- Fully padded for comfort
- 4 insulated pockets
- 2 x HotSpot pouches included
- Carry bag that can be stored in the headrest for extra padding
Originally published by Snowys Outdoors Pty Ltd
There are a lot of reasons why Wow Factor is your best Murray Houseboat choice for having that ‘wow’ houseboat holiday experience. But we can list the key highlights of what’s in store for you:
- This double-storey 12 berth houseboat is one of the few Murray houseboats with a rear-facing kitchen and dining plus driving upstairs or downstairs. With five separate living and entertainment spaces, plus five washrooms, there is room for everyone to experience a WOW Factor houseboat holiday.
- The Rear Kitchen – this is what makes WOW Factor unique. We challenge you to find another 2-story rear-facing houseboat with rear kitchen and dining decor self-drive. A truly guaranteed wow-factor experience!
- Yes, Wow Factor is dog-friendly with conditions as we care about your dog almost as much as you do! Rosso, our Cavalier King Charles even has his own life jacket for extended times in the river or when he comes on an inflatable SUP for an early morning paddle.
- Wow Factor is child-friendly! Vacationing with children can be a daunting task – packing lists, grumpy children and the horrors of “I’m bored”. Let Wow Houseboats help you plan and achieve that wow factor holiday of your dreams with ease.
- Within 12 months, we will have dual steering from upstairs and renovated furniture. Stay tuned for more upgrades by joining our mailing list today!
What are you waiting for? Experience “WOW” with Wow Houseboats today. Plan your Wow Holiday with us.