- 800g flat piece beef brisket or beef chuck steak, trimmed
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 cups Massel beef stock
- Sweet potato mash and peas, to serve
- Spray beef all over with a little oil. Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add beef. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until well browned.
- Transfer to the bowl of a 5.5-litre capacity slow cooker (you may need to cut the beef in half lengthways to fit).
- Add rosemary. Combine the remaining ingredients in a jug.
- Pour over beef (the liquid should just cover beef). Cover with lid. Cook on low for 6 to 7 hours or on high for 4 to 5 hours or until beef is very tender.
- Remove beef from the slow cooker and transfer it aboard. Remove and discard rosemary.
- Using 2 forks, roughly shred beef. Divide sweet potato mash between plates. Top with beef and sauce. Serve with peas.
Originally published by taste.com.au
There are a lot of reasons why Wow Factor is your best Murray Houseboat choice for having that ‘wow’ houseboat holiday experience. But we can list the key highlights of what’s in store for you:
- This double-storey 12 berth houseboat is one of the few Murray houseboats with a rear-facing kitchen and dining plus driving upstairs or downstairs. With five separate living and entertainment spaces, plus five washrooms, there is room for everyone to experience a WOW Factor houseboat holiday.
- The Rear Kitchen – this is what makes WOW Factor unique. We challenge you to find another 2-story rear-facing houseboat with rear kitchen and dining decor self-drive. A truly guaranteed wow-factor experience!
- Yes, Wow Factor is dog-friendly with conditions as we care about your dog almost as much as you do! Rosso, our Cavalier King Charles even has his own life jacket for extended times in the river or when he comes on an inflatable SUP for an early morning paddle.
- Wow Factor is child-friendly! Vacationing with children can be a daunting task – packing lists, grumpy children and the horrors of “I’m bored”. Let Wow Houseboats help you plan and achieve that wow factor holiday of your dreams with ease.
- Within 12 months, we will have dual steering from upstairs and renovated furniture. Stay tuned for more upgrades by joining our mailing list today!
What are you waiting for? Experience “WOW” with Wow Houseboats today. Plan your Wow Holiday with us.